Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Commie Kitty is Live

Go here and justify my love! (Also, buy me a t-shirt!)

And, for a closer view, thanks to my good friend Stephen: YOU MUST CONTINUE TO STRUGGLE, COMRADE!!


A thing of beauty, indeed!

And to reinforce the association of librarians and Communism: THE RED LENDING MENACE!



The increased use of the library has been something that we have been noticing for several months now. Especially in the evenings, the computers are all being used, the tables are all occupied with students doing homework and adults on their wireless. People plant themselves at one of the back tables with their laptop in the morning and work on it the entire day. The other day, a tutor and a student had to drag a couple of the comfy chairs together because there was no place else for them to go in the library. Even within the time that I have worked here, there has been a marked increase in use.

I, too, like vodka.

Remember:
Better read than dead!

No comments: